1. Boneless Chicken 500gms.
6. Chilli powder
8. Ginger Garlic
10. Turmeric powder
1. Mix curd, corn flour, maida, pepper, salt, chilli powder, Ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, vinegar, Egg in a bowl.
2. Mix Chicken and keep it aside for 30 - 45 minutes.
3. Heat the pan and put oil to deep fry the chicken.
4. put chicken pieces in heated oil and keep it for 3 - 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot.
Maida flour for chapati
Salt and pepper
In a bowl, break the eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk well.
Heat half tsp oil in the pan. Add half of the egg mixture and make an omelette. Put the chapati over it. Top it with the rest of the egg mixture and flip so that it is cooked on both sides.
Top with some raw onions, roll and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Egg Fried Rice
1. Left over rice or fresh cooked rice.
2. 2-3 Eggs.
3. Finely chopped Vegetables (Carrots, Capsicum, Spring Onions (white and green)).
6. Soya Sauce.
7. Salt, Pepper.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add Garlic.
2. Add carrots, capsicums, spring onions white.
3. Break the eggs to a bowl and add them to a pan.
4. scrammble them and cook till soft cooked.
5. Add half tea spoon vinegar and soya sauce.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Add spring onions green.
8. Add cooked rice and mix well and fry about 2 - 3 minutes.
chopped coriander leaves
finely chopped onions
red chilli powder
Boil the potatoes and mash them in a large bowl.
To potatoes, add chopped onions, coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder, dhania powder, turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp oil and mix well so that no lumps remain.
Put maida flour in a mixing bowl. Add water gradually and knead into a soft dough. Make small-medium balls of the dough and roll them out into 3 to 4 inch circles. Add a spoonful of potato filling in the centre.
Seal the dough and round it with fingers. Now roll them with a rolling pin into round parathas.
Heat chapati pan, add 1 tsp oil and roast the parathas, cook them on both the sides.
Veg Fried Rice
1. Boiled rice (fresh rice or left over rice)
2. 1 Tbsp oil
3. 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
4. red chilli powder
5. chopped carrots, capsicum, beans, spring onions (green & white)
6. Salt, Pepper
7. 1 tsp soy sauce
8. 1 tsp vinegar
- Heat pan, add 1 Tbsp oil, garlic.
- Add carrots, capsicum, beans, spring onions (white).
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce.
- Add chopped spring onions (green).
- Add the rice and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.